History

  • 1822 - Copper smelting works founded by Josef Ringhoffer in Kamenice
  • 1928 - Forge production started with copper and brass alloys
  • 1940 - Production extended to forging aluminium alloys
  • 1945 - Company taken into state ownership
  • 1968 - Company's name changed to Strojmetal Kamenice
  • 1996 - Cooperation with Alusuisse Singen GmbH (today Constellium Singen GmbH) began
  • 1998 - Privatisation of the state-owned company to become the public limited company, Strojmetal Kamenice a.s.
  • 2001 - A consortium with Alcan Singen GmbH (formerly Alusuisse) was set up for pure aluminium forging
  • 2002 - Commissioning of the new forging production hall for automotive products and the fully-automatic high bay warehouse for forging stock
  • 2002-2004 - Forging production moved from Alcan Singen GmbH to Strojmetal Kamenice
  • 2006-2012 - Installation of four fully automatic forging lines with different preform aggregates for the automotive industry
  • 2012 - Joint Ventures Alcan Strojmetal Aluminium Forging s.r.o. founded
  • 2013 - Alcan Strojmetal Aluminium Forging s.r.o. bought the Constellium Singen GmbH shares of the JV and is now 100% owner of the forging activities
  • 2013 - Commissioning of the fifth fully automatic line dedicated to control arms
  • 2014 - Company name changed to Strojmetal Aluminium Forging
History History History

© 2017 Strojmetal Aluminium Forging, s.r.o. – all rights reserved

Accessibility declaration | Terms of use | Privacy policy | Sitemap

Website created by eBRÁNA s.r.o. | Powered by CMS WebArchitect | SEO and internet marketing

to top ↑